Caring Hands Domiciliary Services is a family run, local business that is passionate about providing care and support that we would want for our own loved ones. The story of our success is a testimony to the high-quality homecare and support services that we provide to each of our customers every day. We have maintained our position in the local community as a well respected, good quality homecare provider, in times when smaller providers are either closing or being taken over by larger national companies.
When recruiting people to our team we look for people who share our passion in caring for people and making a real difference every day. We are proud to have reached the finals of the Hampshire Care Awards.
The photos you see on our website are of our clients, with their Care Workers, showing the fantastic rapport our team have with our clients, as well as the passion and compassion we have to make the care you receive personal to you.
Caring Hands evolved from a family run care home in Sarisbury Green which was opened in 1984. In 2000 it was a natural progression to begin providing care for the elderly in their own homes, enabling the person to have as much or as little support as required for them to remain independent and safe in their own home. In 2003 the name of the homecare service was changed to Caring Hands Domiciliary Services Limited.
“Big enough to run a business, small enough to care!” Husband of Mrs. C
To provide high quality care and support to the elderly and vulnerable people in our community in their own homes, the way they want it and at the time they want it, whilst enabling independent living and respecting the privacy, dignity and lifestyle of the individual.
- Providing excellent care that we would want for our loved ones
- Always striving to improve
- Treating our clients with dignity and respect
Our entire team chose our values, which have become a code of conduct for the team. Our values are at the forefront of everyone’s minds and are brought to life by everyone in their daily work. This helps drive forward the behaviour, culture and quality within Caring Hands Domiciliary Services.
Our team is committed to –
- Delivering the best possible domiciliary care and support to you to enable you to retain your independence in your own home
- Carrying out quality monitoring of our home care supportservice delivery and review our policies and procedures on a regular basis
- Taking swift action if care falls below the high standards you and the company expect
- Asking your opinion of the service you receive from us and suggestions for improving it
- Complying with the standards set down by the Care Quality Commission
- Welcoming complaints and comments to help drive forward improvements to our service and to better meet your needs
- Encouraging your independence and self esteem
- Being compassionate, kind and patient
- Maintaining your privacy and dignity
- Respecting your values, beliefs and opinions
- Celebrate outstanding care within the company and dealing with poor instances of care
- Recruiting staff that demonstrate the values necessary for this profession
- Providing continuous training for staff in the skills required for this profession and that encourages their professional and personal development
- Maintaining a strong leadership and management team that staff aspire to
All the testimonials on Caring Hands are written by clients, their loved ones or other health care professionals, based on their experience of the care we have provided.
Sam is a lovely, cheery, sympathetic young lady and I would love to see more of her.
I am very satisfied with all the Carers. They are all lovely.
Thank you to Shelli and Sam for all your help and kindness after my fall yesterday.